Example of a Field Placement
Tatum studies history. During his field placement, he spends two months in the fundraising department of a local museum, focusing on how to boost the number of people under 30 who go to the museum and may become future donors.
Benefits to Employers
- Get to know potential futures employees
- Increase productivity and additional service provisions
- Improve staff knowledge and skills, as well as collaborative teamwork within and across professions
- Develop and update resources, complete short-term projects and undertake research.
Are you an employer who wants to get started doing field placements? Contact us here.
Benefits to Students
- Gain professional work experience before graduation
- Test out a specific workplace
- Network and develop lasting connections within industry